DSAI 2012 special tracks are sessions organized by high-profile organizers that invite 5-6 authors in a special podium session as part of the conference program. They intend to extend the impact of the conference and promote its main goals, namely: provide a space for debate on new tendencies and software projects for populations with special needs; contribute to the creation of synergies among public and private entities, namely Industry and Universities; to share experiences and best practices.
DSAI 2012 special tracks
Involving People in Web Accessibility Evaluating and Accessibility Solutions
Simone Leal Ferreira – Universidade Federal do Estado do Rio de Janeiro (UNIRIO), Brazil
Technology for Inclusive Education
Robert Todd – Georgia Institute of Technology, USA
Services and attention to diversity in higher education
Emmanuelle Gutiérrez y Restrepo – aDeNu-UNED/Sidar Foundation, Spain
Information & Communication Technologies (ICT) in Special Needs Education
Tassos Mikropoulos – The University of Ioannina, Greece
- All papers for the special track will be submitted directly to the organizer.
- No special track papers are to be submitted through the DSAI 2012 website.
Paper revision and selection
- The special track organizer is responsible for having each paper reviewed by at least two independent reviewers.
- The special track organizer will make the final selection of papers for the session.
- The special track organizer must email all accepted authors information to email@example.com, by the general notification deadline. DSAI 2012 organization committee will then send official invitation letters and registration information to the authors.
- All authors accepted for the special track are required to register and provide full payment by the conference registration deadline.
- All final papers must be received by the conference final submission deadline and must adhere to the DSAI 2012 final paper formatting requirements outlined at the conference web site at http://dsai2012.utad.pt.
- The special track organizer will act as chairman of the special track at the conference.
- The special track organizer’s paper can be reviewed by DSAI 2012 scientific committee upon request.
If you have any further questions regarding the special tracks, please contact DSAI 2012 organizing committee via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject “Special track information request”.